Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello! and Welcome!

Hi!
My name is Bobbi. I've been interested in self-help books and programs for most of my life. I've read lots of books over the years - starting with Dr. Wayne Dyer on self esteem and tons on emotional eating. Reading is great, however, something always got in the way - my procrastination. I'd work on what ever was my issue at the time - when I got time. I also went to hypnotherapy sessions and tried subliminal recordings. I've decided to pass on my successes and failures with different types of self-help available to try and help you navigate your way to a more fulfilling life. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to send them along. I will do my best to answer your question. If I don't know the answer, I'll tell you I don't and try to find out for you. Enjoy and I hope to make lots of friends on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment